When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

ask: mode pam 111M

dhan

hi guys,

have pam 111M H factory for little while

once wear it to swim approx 1.5M swimming pool and start fogging inside it.

talk to guy that i bought it from, suggest me to open the case back and hair dry it.

since don't have the 44M case back opener and order it. but it's to late cause the lume start to bubble.

so i decide to mode it.

my question is: - any suggestion what should i mood?

thinking send it to vac if he not to busy.

i know,,

speak to josh he can't do anything about it.

thats what he suggest me to do..

i'd like to full service and waterproof my PAM and i willing to pay..

but he didn't accept it.

I have a Noob 111M spare dial and hands still attached to the movement... all as from factory if thats easier for you mate... plus its the better dial :)

Then you can just get local guy to seal and waterproof or just do it yourself...

By the way.... If you get some duck tape roll it into a sticky ball with stickiness on outside then push against the Caseback and while pressing it against the CB turn it and it will open the CB mate... its something a lot of guys do with their PAMs

You might find the reason for your issue if you do and at least you can dry it out properly so the movement isnt so damaged :)

Zig just serviced a 112 that I have. It had no o-rings on the stem. Always best to have someone check and test it before you swim. These factories in China don't have strict quality control. If they run out of o-rings they will not stop making the watches, they will just just make without the o-rings.

The case is still good and the movement will be too if you can get it serviced soon. Just keep you eye out for a replacement dial and hands. Those pop up on the parts area pretty frequently.

I have a Noob 111M spare dial and hands still attached to the movement... all as from factory if thats easier for you mate... plus its the better dial :)

Then you can just get local guy to seal and waterproof or just do it yourself...

By the way.... If you get some duck tape roll it into a sticky ball with stickiness on outside then push against the Caseback and while pressing it against the CB turn it and it will open the CB mate... its something a lot of guys do with their PAMs

You might find the reason for your issue if you do and at least you can dry it out properly so the movement isnt so damaged :)

i would love too..

but i don't think i have local resources..that does this kinda watch..

normally they just do quartz movement watch..

i'm in sydney

Besides the fact that you should NEVER swim in a pool with a watch. The chlorine disintegrates the o-rings.

Did the seller say it was waterproof?

yeah cause the watch little over 200 bugs.

so does get water proof check before sending it.

I think you should talk to PeteM...

He has everything you need and you

could not fine a more honest person... ;)

MM

he's the best as far as i know..

and just about frustrated open the CB..

it open...

thx heaps peteM