When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Omega Speedmaster (Moon watch) band - Help

jubog

Hi Everyone,

I am a total n00b when it comes to this forum and to the watch world for that matter, so please forgive me if this post is in the wrong place or already answered somewhere else. :)

I am looking for a replacement band for my Omega Speedmaster Moon Watch. The band broke and has to be completely replaced. I started looking around online and on the bay, but couldn't find anything that had the same logo and engraving on the band. I want it to feel as close to the original as possible. Any help would be really appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Like ryc said, that is no moonie. Nice speed master date though. Not so clear in the pic but it looks like one of the links near the head let loose, correct? I would bet that many of the trusted dealers could get you a new bracelet. Worth sending a few emails, but be sure to specify the watch from their respective websites as reference. Probably wouldn't hurt to also include lug width. Also, you may want to post a WTB thread. Perhaps another member has one that the could sell. Best of luck.

Thank you both for your response! Guess that just goes to attest to my n00b status. The watch was a gift, and I am not sure how I came up with it being a Moon watch. @krpster, yes the a link on the top let loose and it fell from my wrist onto a tile floor. In the process it also left a ding in the bezel. I had the whole place looking at me when I screamed like and idiot as it hit the floor. Thanks for the advice!

@rychastings, I had never thought about replacing it with a leather strap but I like the idea! Maybe I will get both, they can't be that hard to switch out, right?