When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

where to shop for pam reps in guangzhou?

lucil

Will be in guangzhou till year end, i did bought some reps from zhan xi road and beijing lu before i knew this forum..

basically after reading this forum, i was "poisoned" on the pam 111 m noob reps, i did not see this anywhere.. (maybe i wasnt looking hard enough).. i bought this rep( the link below) from beijing lu around 2-3 weeks ago here(which wasnt so bad, coz i was noob and bought 2 reps that were too fake(1 was a non existent model, another was a pam 339 but with a open back showing the movement), and went back to exchange after i did some homework) .. http://item.taobao.c...?id=10157635464

and the 2 watch had diff ARs, one was blue, and the other was transparent(maybe with no ar) , since i bought 1 on behalf of my friend, i want to know which is a better rep?? personally, i preferred the one with blue AR, it looks more sharper than the transparent AR(or no AR)

And after looking at the pam111 m noob, and seeing it on some chinese sites, i called back my dealer to ask if they had it, unfortunately they said they only had the one on my hand..

anyone of u guys know where to get the pam111 m noob version here in guangzhou? and dealers to recommend???

Edited by lucil

Seriously if you are going to be in China I would make contact with a Guangzhou based dealer, you can go to the markets but you might spend days looking and still walk away with seeing what you want.

Ken

anywhere to find dealers that sell the pam111m noob version??

LOL

All the reps are made in Guangzhou. Go bust into one of the factories

• Like 1