When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just received the 360 PVD from Trusty.

hambone

Yes but the case, movement and strap are better with the v2. Dial can always be replaced or relumed in the future if need be. I'm buying the v2.

Actually the V2 case isn't any more accurate than V1. Especially the lugs which are the biggest tell. The gens lugs are a little chunkier leaning more to PreV style especially when viewed from the side.

Upon seeing the current 360 reps on the wrist, the only tell that really stands out is the dial. And unless the person doing the relume has a gen to go by and match (can't do it from pics alone) you'd be wasting your money.

Slap a ST-36 movement in a V1 and you're good to go.

Can't go by DLC color either based on pics alone. The V1 matches nicely to gen.

And here are 2 pics of the same gen 360 taken at the same time, only difference is one was taken in some shade the other a little more sunlight. Looks like 2 totally different coatings, which is why final judgment can't be made solely by pics alone.

360aa.jpg

360dd.jpg

• Like 1

The v1 case is more curved....quite noticeably so. The v2 has a squarer more close to gen appearance. Strap also is better with the v2. Also like the case back much more with the v2. Both have pluses and minuses but after great consideration I'm going with the V2. Many pics of the gen under different lighting I presume show a more yellow/orange appearance.

• Like 1

I have never seen someone wear a Pam, gen or rep :g:. Must be an American thing, they seem not so popular in Germany. I wouldn't even know where to find a PAM dealer.

You are lucky, haha. Where I live in certain areas you can walk around and within an hour run into 3 or 4 people wearing Panerais. It's pretty insane.

Thank you Projectologist.

Also what I am seeing from your posts is that you own a genuine and the V1 rep.

So if you say things like "Slap a ST-36 movement in a V1 and you're good to go" and "Actually the V2 case isn't any more accurate than V1..." - it looks to me like getting less expensive V1 and ST-36 movement for it makes most sense. Which is what I think I will do... THANKS!

• Like 1

@DMS; thanks for the info. I imagine everyone carries the same model from the same maker so there shouldn't be any weird differences. One thing I noticed on different pictures is that sometimes CG lever sticks out further away from the case and also it's tip shape looks weird on some pictures. I guess that's why you do QA...

My friends in my work have bought many a watch, like myself from Trusty, and they are really happy with the H factory 360. It really glows quality. The 360 has to be

one of the best offerings Andrew has put out there.