When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Di Modell x 3717

grifter

A while back I saw a few 3717's with the Di Modell Chronissimo strap. I always thought it was an extremely handsome combo but put off buying one.

Fast forward to a week ago. I thought it would be easy to order one online. I believe it was chieftang that said Lone Star had some and for cheap. I had bookmarked the site and when I emailed them to order, I got the dreaded reply of, "sorry we're not carrying it anymore because they hiked up their prices. All we have left are 18mm."

I emailed a few more online retailers and got pretty much the same reply. "Out of stock. Indefinitely."

Holy snap! I really want this strap.

So anyways, I found probably one of the last retailers that has it in stock. And in the "short" size, to boot, which is not short at all and fits my 7" wrist very nicely. Their short fits like any other brand's regular.

So on to the pics!

chronissimo2.jpg

I installed the IWC Ti buckle. I just like the look of it, but it was a tight squeeze.

chronissimo3.jpg

chronissimo1.jpg

chronissimo4.jpg

chronissimo5.jpg

chronissimo6.jpg

It is extremely comfy, even though it is thick. Very well crafted. Waterproof and hypo-allergenic lining too :cheesy:

Hope you enjoyed!