When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

my new baby is here well almost (custom ap montauk highway)

Mr Z

ive already spoken to arran .. about black hornback with light blue stitching he says 2 weeks but im sure thats going tobe a lot longer )

Haha Aaron"two week"Tan. Love his straps but have yet to ever receive one in that time frame. The strap you are ordering will look amazing on that watch one received.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

my poor watch in a dusty box ... but im sure its still ticking :)))) and as for my hktan ,, im sure it will be here before summer :) just kidding

Edited by zorrolondon

Hi Z. I'm good thanks - hope you are welll too. Man they are all out of stock with the AP divers so have just been waiting for them to come back in. The fully modded ones that come up for sale go really fast and I keep missing them (anyone got one looking for a new loving home - please PM me). Oh well I'll keep trying. The pics of your new MH look sweet as usual. I like the black screws too but either way it looks impressive. When do you think she'll be landing??

Hi Z. I'm good thanks - hope you are welll too. Man they are all out of stock with the AP divers so have just been waiting for them to come back in. The fully modded ones that come up for sale go really fast and I keep missing them (anyone got one looking for a new loving home - please PM me). Oh well I'll keep trying. The pics of your new MH look sweet as usual. I like the black screws too but either way it looks impressive. When do you think she'll be landing??

Angus at Puretimewatch.com shows the AP Diver in stock...

Check it out! ;)

MM

• Like 1

hi rav all good here bro .. ill keep a eye if one comes my way .. ill keep you posted !!! will be here on Thursday!! fingers crossed !! very much looking forward to it .. don't think im going to change the screws to black to over power for the light face ... but will try the brown horn back with the light blue stitching or the black with the blue stitching we shall see !!

yes loving the brown to .. but not going to go with the black hex screws i think it will over power the dial so keeping it with ss screws !!

Loving this! The brown of the strap supports the brown of the subdials beautifully. All it needs are black bezel screws and you're in business!

Said in the voice of the loser, from the pub scene in EXTRAS

The rose gold - the stainless steel screws - the Hornback - BRILLIANT!

Definitely the hornback for the Rosie - the white for the traditional