When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New user, love Omega

knovako2

Hey guys!

I woulld be happy to show you some professional pictures of the newly ordered PO, But the order seems to be lost. It is missing in action the second day after it was shipped. Also, it is my very first order of the very first replica. Don't even know what to do...

Hey guys!

I woulld be happy to show you some professional pictures of the newly ordered PO, But the order seems to be lost. It is missing in action the second day after it was shipped. Also, it is my very first order of the very first replica. Don't even know what to do...

I'd wait at least a week before you start worrying about shipping. EMS shipping doesn't update at every stop. I hadn't heard about mine for a few days and then all of a sudden it was at my door.

I went with the 42mm as well and it's great. I think I could have gotten the 45mm too and it would have been fine. Either way you can't go wrong.

Hey guys!

Hi buddy it's also Chinese new year so by all accounts it's all very slow between whole of January and February.

Ry

I understand that and try to be as patient as I can. Nevertheless, it was departed on december 23rd. Almost a whole month - that's quite a celebration. Will see what happens...

Most trusted dealers replace lost or seized shipments. Contact the dealer but be patient for replies. This is CNY.

Yeah they are amazing out of the box,deffinatly an amazing rep. Yeah I'm going to do all the work myself,it was a bit worrying the first time I took my upo apart but after a couple of times it's quite simple. I'll put up a build thread once all done.only putting gen dial and hands on as I bought the dial for great price off a member on rwg. :)