When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Who is making the best DSSD replica right now?

frankbullitt

I advise to wait for one month or so, there are new DSSD models coming out by the end of this month or in january, with superlume and perhaps a new movement. After that you can decide BK or a trusted seller

Where did you hear this?? I know of the "regular" Sea Dweller (16600) w/superlume being released soon but I haven't heard of a new Deep Sea version???

I think none of the nowadays dssd are not so great..

The best combo is the noob case+bracelet with the Trevor dial and insert+pearl modde!!

Try this and you are golden..The old Eurotimez was great..I used to have one..But it is out of production..

Nowadays the noob has wrong dial markers, pearl triangle,pearl...No good for me..Just my 2c

Edited by giobo

I have the Eurotimz V5. Love the tight end link fit, thin, gen like, dial marker rims, crystal that sits just right over the insert, crown and CG, overall fit and finish. It's now with Pb getting an insert paint mod and pearl mod as well as a bracelet buffing/polishing. The only negatives I see are:

Typical crystal distortion true of all dssd's

Metal used does not have the brightness of other 316L watches.

"Ring Lock System" etc engraving not the greatest

I'm hoping the polishing Pb is doing will fix the brightness issue a bit.

• 2 weeks later...

who is Bk? nd how could i contact him?

BK buys the NoobFactory DSSD directly from Asia, modifies them, and re-sells them "as new / modded / improved"

His actual forum name is BKLM1234 and he has his own sales area here, called BK's Watch Garage

• 2 weeks later...
Now I am intrigued. Can't wait to see the new one.

The v6 and the v7 are PT's way of selling the TrevorTime model and the Noobfactory model. They aren't new. Although someone said a few months ago to expect a new revision. That could be complete BS tho.