When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Parcelforce UK *kers

grejyedi

Have been eagerly tracking my first rep purchase through the EMS tracking. Cleared the customs yesterday and sent to the depot, so eagerly waiting for it at home. (Incidentally this is the Chinese site, the number doesn't come up on the UK site)

Imagine my surprise when I relooked at the tracking site and it showed delivered attempted. Went to the door and no note.

Rang them up and they said the driver could not find the address and they would try again tomorrow. Asked them if he couldn't find it today what would change between now and then?

I got them to put my mobile number on the parcel so he's hoping. There depot is miles away from me overwise I would go for it, andI guess they may have to.

The mystery is why it is only Parcelforce who can not find the address. it is a large block of flats with its own post code. Everybody else can find it.

more likely the driver had a shed load of parcels this time of year, took one look at the block of flats and thought "too much time to find the flat, too many parcels yet to be delivered...on to the next delivery..." i had exact same problem over and over when i used to live in a shared house as a student, to the point i ended up getting things sent to my parents address...

Heard this one attributed to a British comedian a few days ago..

When I was a kid we used to play a game,.. we used to creep up to someones front door, ring the doorbell,.. then run like hell before anyone saw you,.... yeah,.. We used to call it 'parcelforce'! :D