When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

just arrived today oem ap grand prix strap

Mr Z

Hi! I may be interested, although slightly intimidated if its OEM -- with those guys, anything is possible price-wise: I might be looking at a $1500 strap! Can I persuade you to hint at what kind of price you're looking for? Basically, I'd put it on a latest-issue best quality ROO Grand Prix I have on order. I have a 7-year AP ROO habit, a large wrist that only just copes with the standard issue rep strap, and an appreciation of what an upgrade can do for the overall look of high-end AP reps. Measurements would be very helpful --I'd be looking for an improvement over the standard-issue rep straps that seem to be around 115/75mm on trad buckle models. Thanks for the photos. A rare piece of kit indeed! Regards, S.

• 3 weeks later...

HI! I still covet your gen AP balck/red-inset strap! Is it still available? inevitably I suppose, my family pretty-much re-mortgaged my soul over Xmas, so I'd prefer to pay for it at the end of the month. I mention this to keep my hat in the ring if you still have it, and because you were kind enough to quote very reasonably and provide measurements etc --I'd fully understand if I lost it to another buyer in the interim. Otherwise, If you'd be kind enough to confirm whether or not it's still available in a couple of weeks, I'll expedite payment. All the best for the New Year, Richard.

hi richard

yes its still available .well i do hope u get ur soul back by the end of the month ... !! if you really do wanted it id be happy to keep it to the end of the month for you !! pm me

regards

MrZ

Edited by zorrolondon

Wow -real decent of you. Let me check a couple of things out before asking you to do that [ if my daughter's orthodontist has many more surprises I might just re-mortgage my house and get the Maserati as well! ]. Where else would one expect to find a true gentleman than amongst the posts of RWG...?!

i think its free to have manners ... and i don't mind holding if some1 really wants it ...plus make sure its a gt .. s version with the sports pack sounds awsome .. was considering buying one before ... but .. i think ill wait !! maybe its DBS time! this day and age i don't think that term apply theses days .. its mostly yo bro !!!

• 3 weeks later...

Any folks passing by: this 'Zorro' guy is the real deal: passionate, knowledgeable and damned quick --sometimes replies in [literally] seconds! £/$ doesn't seem to be an influence --he respects forum members all-the-way, whatever their enquiry. Detailed and extremely prompt responses from a genuine and sharing enthusiast.

thank you for the very kind words im glad you see some1 for who they are and there qualities ...love to see the watch with the strap can you post some pics ? im also got a ap GP but the RG one , so will be ordering another gen strap togo with that watch !!

thanks again true gent ,,, shame not many out there like that !!!