When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pro Hunter DSSD Pics

tagrolex

Not too sure what his actual name is on the forum. I know he is one of the recommended dealers and I provided the link to his website.

It was delivered to my house on Sat (but was away for new years) and now rescheduled to get here tomorrow. I'll add pics once I get it.

*think Andrews name is trustytime

Received my watch and thought I would update some pictures of it.

Overall the quality is very good - can't believe this watch was only $160 - and no problems (thus far) with the movement.

Also included pic comparing (for size) with my gen Tag Aquaracer.

Question: How do I get the rep bracelet to 'lay like my gen Tag's bracelet?post-38740-0-34972200-1326052142.jpgpost-38740-0-94354700-1326052166.jpgpost-38740-0-04577100-1326052177.jpgpost-38740-0-85652100-1326052201.jpgpost-38740-0-07682300-1326052220.jpgpost-38740-0-06296700-1326052233.jpgpost-38740-0-07496300-1326052246.jpgpost-38740-0-11076000-1326052311.jpg

I am aware of the divers extension and that is the problem... I have messed around with adding links but they seem to need a 1/2 link (like my tag provides) to make it the perfect fit.

When I say 'lay' like my Tag I mean the bracelet to not be as stiff. The Rolex bracelet is stiff (it binds up) and I was wondering if there was a way to 'loosen' the bracelet up with out using an abrasive. BC I fear an abrasive would wear off the pvd coating.

I am aware of the divers extension and that is the problem... I have messed around with adding links but they seem to need a 1/2 link (like my tag provides) to make it the perfect fit.

When I say 'lay' like my Tag I mean the bracelet to not be as stiff. The Rolex bracelet is stiff (it binds up) and I was wondering if there was a way to 'loosen' the bracelet up with out using an abrasive. BC I fear an abrasive would wear off the pvd coating.

oil oil and oil...

Thanks, I'll try that.

Most rep bracelets are full of machine grit and metal bits. You should wash the bracelet throroughly with dish soap and water. Really work it in there. Then rinse rinse rinse!

Lastly, use a dry-style lubricant commonly found in bicycle shops and sold as bike chain lube. It goes on as a liquid, but the liquid flashes away and leaves a powerful dry lubricating layer. Work it in!!!

Nice looking watch, i have one that i bought form Josh a couple of years ago, it has the Asian 3135 movement, was $408, but does look stunning. The only problem i have had is that i have lost the Lume dot marker at 12 oclock, not sure how, probably knocked it knowing me!!

I have just ordered one of his Project X Explorer II and he is sendng me a new marker but does anyone know how they fit? Do they simply push and therefore do you need to expoxy it in place?

Any guidance from anyone would be fantastic as it spoils the look with a small hole a t 12!!