When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ordered my first PAM 111M today

Jmabshir

Well after 47 days of waiting I finally got my watch back today... One would think I would be ecstatic right..

The case that was replaced didn't have the AR coating on the crystal WTF!!!! I'm pretty sure I'm cursed, cant belive this... Emailed Andrew so we'll see what he says... This is borderline ridiculous, all this for a stupid strap pin!

post-41646-0-29222700-1330382534.jpg

Ok I've calmed down now, sorry... spoke with Andrew and the crystal is a single coat colorless AR coating... Apparently, according to him, this is what all Panerai crystal makers are using now. The crystal I had previously had a very distinct green tent to it when I held it under the lights in the picture above... Just going to wear it and enjoy it thanks for all the advice and guidance in this whole process!

Jason

BTW those springbars from Wholesaleoutlet990 do not fit the PAM 111. Emailed the guy and he of course says in all the years he's been selling them no one has ever had this problem. Only one way to install these guys pretty sure I have it right!!! Wasn't thrilled with his service... I think most people on here go with panatime witch I might add has them on sale for $5!

Shoot, I already ordered some spring bars...damn it.

The guy told me that they are for "real" Panerai's not replicas.... Whatever. Sorry you wasted you money, im right there with ya, at least there cheap. I've heard other bad things about this vendor now that I check around; lesson learned!

On my AR coating I'm starting to think I did get a good deal.... maybe its worth the hassle I had to go through... From what I can tell from recent QC pictures from the new 111N purchases, evidence from the stickers that came on the crystal.