When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need Rolex fans help

sm1rf

Ok so here's the deal, I have a DSSD and a Submariner, I want something inbetween. Have got it in my head the SSD will fit the bill.

Is there anyone on the board who has all 3 and can post a comparative photo with all 3 together?

I'm lookin at something Vintage DRSD and then if it isn't already doing some vintagizing as well!

Cheers in advance guys!

Guest zeleni kukuruz

How about a vintage gmt?

This one is gen!

f46a94ad.jpg

But there are modded ones out there that pops out from time to time. There is one now for sale with yuki case ect ect, needs service but its nice :)

I will try to post a pic later when I get home.

It's all about size... The DSSD is a huge tank. The Sub and standard Sea Dweller (in it's many variants) are the same size at 40mm but the SD sits a little higher which I actually enjoy as the crown does not scratch the end of my wrist as much as the Sub which sits lower.

I recall a thread on TRF which showed the difference between the Sub and the Deep Sea. It's like David and Goliath!

Guest zeleni kukuruz

I will try to post a pic later when I get home.

It's all about size... The DSSD is a huge tank. The Sub and standard Sea Dweller (in it's many variants) are the same size at 40mm but the SD sits a little higher which I actually enjoy as the crown does not scratch the end of my wrist as much as the Sub which sits lower.

I recall a thread on TRF which showed the difference between the Sub and the Deep Sea. It's like David and Goliath!

Daniel m8, he is thinking of a vintage drsd (dubble red sea-dweller) not the fugly DSSD :)

I think you miss read, so did i the first time i read it :D

Daniel m8, he is thinking of a vintage drsd (dubble red sea-dweller) not the fugly DSSD :)

I think you miss read, so did i the first time i read it :D

Well, he says he has a DSSD and a Sub and is interested in a SD maybe a DRSD. Either way, if I have an excuse to post some pics, I'll give it a go. I understood that he thought the SD would be a midsize between the DSSD and Sub.

Either way, that 1675 you posted was not even close!!!!

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Well, he says he has a DSSD and a Sub and is interested in a SD maybe a DRSD. Either way, if I have an excuse to post some pics, I'll give it a go. I understood that he thought the SD would be a midsize between the DSSD and Sub.

Either way, that 1675 you posted was not even close!!!!

Sorry D, i [censored] up (like always? :D

I just posted the gen 1675 for him to see some gmt vintage thats all :)