When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

strap for my new 029

gkyle840

I have been reading up on a fairly cheap place to aquire a couple straps for my PAM 029 than I am getting quite soon.

I would like to get a couple different straps and I'm just not ready to drop $80+ each for them quite yet.

I have came accross a site called Crown and Buckle. their prices are extremely good, straps don't look all bad either. I cannot find any reviews on them and was wondering if anyone had bought from them before?

I just looked at the C&B straps, they are inexpensive and just ok. There are tons of excellent

strap makers. In General you need to Pay at least $100 IMO. Straps go from $100 to $450.

So you find what you can afford, and go from there! ;)

Good Luck...

There is a strap suppliers list on the forum somewhere...

MM

due to me wanting 2 different colors, I can only afford spending a little over $100 total. :(

I also saw Bob straps. I may consider these as well.

Most straps come in a size of 115/75mm. and around 4mm thick. theoretically, should this strap fit my 6.5" wrist?

I really appreciate the reply MM!

IMHO Bob straps are the best value for money.

If you go to his auctions on internet you can by a very decent strap for less then 35€.

I like the marino calf the best but also his vertigo buffalo comes real close to the a$$ from panerai.

Good luck,

Carpe Diem

Cats