When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New dress for my pam

ddebo

post-24304-0-95189900-1326031703.jpg

post-24304-0-57347500-1326031723.jpg

Hello RWG~~

i wish all the fortunes will come to us in new year

i would like to get other models in these day. i will introdude that watch some day :D

instead of condering future, i am just thinking about what should i do for my PAM

and i decided to buy new dress for her ( i am not sure about how can i call my pam her?..to strong. him?....i just like girl...anyway

to refresh i was bought so colorful strap. orange alligator. it is so fantastic...color and overall shapes are superior than normal OEM gator.

after changing my strap, i just was trying to push shutter but, result was so different than previous

post-24304-0-02719400-1326032078.jpg

Feeling looks like Sin city....without strap, everythings are black and white.

post-24304-0-08570500-1326032108.jpg

and i missed a friends of mine a lot in these days. because of schedules, i could not attend usual meeting. sorry sing ganger~

Can i make a quiz? do you guys know who made this strap? he is a famous guy in pam fields

best wish,

ddebo

Hey poreti, chill my friend.. You are acting like you are his father!

No one is asking you to wear it. Different strokes for different folks.. ;)

MM

Noone asked me to wear it? Thank God for that! What he did ask, however, was others' opinion. And I gave him mine. Excuse me for not being aware of the unfortunate fact that I HAD TO like it. Next time I will like everything I see. And no, noone said, me included, that my opinion should count. I'm no expert in watches, I'm no fashion guru and my opinion is no better than any random opinion. But I'm allowed to have one. And there I said it. In my eyes this watch/strap combo looks like pure garbage. No offense to anyone. And the OP if he likes it should continue wearing it. That's all that matters. But again, since he is asking for opinions I have to be honest.

I'm not acting like his father. You are acting like his lawyer. Just say your opinion and stop commenting on others' opinions or, even worse, require them to have the same opinion as you.

Edited by poretl

Noone asked me to wear it? Thank God for that! What he did ask, however, was others' opinion. And I gave him mine. Excuse me for not being aware of the unfortunate fact that I HAD TO like it. Next time I will like everything I see. And no, noone said, me included, that my opinion should count. I'm no expert in watches, I'm no fashion guru and my opinion is no better than any random opinion. But I'm allowed to have one. And there I said it. In my eyes this watch/strap combo looks like pure garbage. No offense to anyone. And the OP if he likes it should continue wearing it. That's all that matters. But again, since he is asking for opinions I have to be honest.

I'm not acting like his father. You are acting like his lawyer. Just say your opinion and stop commenting on others' opinions or, even worse, require them to have the same opinion as you.

theres a nicer way of saying you dont like it.

For me, Id rather see that strap on on of the historic models. However, its not garbage on the sub!

theres a nicer way of saying you dont like it.

For me, Id rather see that strap on on of the historic models. However, its not garbage on the sub!

the submersible macho diver'swatch is trying to say one thing and the red croc leather the exact opposite. How's that not garbage? As far as what you said about another nicer way to put it yes, maybe there is one. I just don't care for it you know why? Because it would be much like the watch. For one thing you like the touchness of the submersible but you dress it with the softy strap. When someone sees that on your wrist they're confused as hell. They just don't know what the hell to assume. When you have a statement to make and a message to convey make sure you are straight forward as possible.

Edited by poretl

Looks sharp , if its good for Omega to bung a orange croc strap on one of their seamsters I dont see why you shouldn't dress your sub up. Take no notice of the negative comment , fingers cross he will move on soon enough . Though I have to say the mini umbrella is an odd accompaniment to your photo shoot , but I get what you mean on the colour. Wear it well.

the submersible macho diver'swatch is trying to say one thing and the red croc leather the exact opposite. How's that not garbage? As far as what you said about another nicer way to put it yes, maybe there is one. I just don't care for it you know why? Because it would be much like the watch. For one thing you like the touchness of the submersible but you dress it with the softy strap. When someone sees that on your wrist they're confused as hell. They just don't know what the hell to assume. When you have a statement to make and a message to convey make sure you are straight forward as possible.

I usually go out of my way to ignore people like you, but you are a [censored] in every sense of the word.

I usually go out of my way to ignore people like you, but you are a [censored] in every sense of the word.

I'm sure you and your mom believe you are better than me but all I did was judge the looks of a watch. A watch. You opening you shitty dirty mouth calling people [censored] is just awesome. If any of the 2 of us is a [censored] both you and I know who that is.

I'm sure you and your mom believe you are better than me but all I did was judge the looks of a watch. A watch. You opening you shitty dirty mouth calling people [censored] is just awesome. If any of the 2 of us is a [censored] both you and I know who that is.

You're still a [censored] and my original assessment is correct.

wow, all that [censored] for a watch combo,

can i give my opinion? i like the combo, i dont think that sub is a real macho watch, like the 187 would be, i think 024 is a classy sport diver watch,

and i think it looks good on about any strap. i would not wear it often on a orange croc, but it could be an option for some special occasions when it matches the clothes.

I like the combo. You might get some dislikes for pairing a sub with a croc but who cares.. I'll guess K-strap

Thanks for your opinion mate, actually, my sub was living with ammo straps for a long time, that is why i changed new color straps

LH, little hero made this straps :D

So who is the strap maker ??

Little hero made this strap and a bunch of different styles strap

if you want to look his strap

http://vialattea.kr/

u can see :D

wow, all that [censored] for a watch combo,

can i give my opinion? i like the combo, i dont think that sub is a real macho watch, like the 187 would be, i think 024 is a classy sport diver watch,

and i think it looks good on about any strap. i would not wear it often on a orange croc, but it could be an option for some special occasions when it matches the clothes.

Thanks, mate, 024 will be the best if it meet ammo strap maybe :D

Looks sharp , if its good for Omega to bung a orange croc strap on one of their seamsters I dont see why you shouldn't dress your sub up. Take no notice of the negative comment , fingers cross he will move on soon enough . Though I have to say the mini umbrella is an odd accompaniment to your photo shoot , but I get what you mean on the colour. Wear it well.

Thanks, mate, i will wear a few times per month. if i want to refresh my mind

i am gonna show you later with my normal pam

Troll

Definition - a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

Back on topic, not a bad strap ddebo...although IMO better fit for another model instead of Sub.