When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

BK Ceramic Blue Sub Owners

paneraiguy

Hi guys, just received my BK Blue Ceramic Sub, and WOW what a watch!! Thanks BK

My question to owners of this watch is, would you be comfortable in wearing this watch around people who deal in gen luxury goods day in and day out? I'm not talking about going into dealers but more so if you run into "watch people" do you think they would pick it as a fake? And have you ever been asked to take your watch off?

Thanks and your advice is appreciated

Cheers

Paneraiguy

Though BK's Ceramic Subs are nice they still have flaws that the real watch geek might understand upon closer inspection.

The most important question you should ask yourself: Can you afford a 20k € watch? If yes you can wear a rep of such. If no you shouldn't do it.

Hi guys, just received my BK Blue Ceramic Sub, and WOW what a watch!! Thanks BK

My question to owners of this watch is, would you be comfortable in wearing this watch around people who deal in gen luxury goodKs day in and day out? I'm not talking about going into dealers but more so if you run into "watch people" do you think they would pick it as a fake? And have you ever been asked to take your watch off?

Thanks and your advice is appreciated

Cheers

Paneraiguy