When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New PAM 111N?

chibiunko

I couldnt find any posts about this but I just tried to buy a PAM 111M from one of the members here and I got a QC picture of a PAM 111N.

Apparently he said it was from Noobfactory

Anyone know of any information about the 111N?

Is this indeed Noobfactory?

I just paid and the watch should be here in 5-7 days.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks

pam111na.jpg

pam111nb.jpg

pam111nc.jpg

pam111nd.jpg

pam111ne.jpg

pam111nf.jpg

If you want details regarding what the esteemed members above are basing their judgement on I'd list: deeper/wider cb engravings, flat movement screws, pointer CG pin than h fact (plus that the "screw thing" sits more flush), deeper dial cutouts etc. To be 100% guess you can hook it up to a beat timer to see if it's 21 600 and look on the upper side of the movement and see if it has cdG :) All based of course on the differences between the makers for the 111m...

If you want details regarding what the esteemed members above are basing their judgement on I'd list: deeper/wider cb engravings, flat movement screws, pointer CG pin than h fact (plus that the "screw thing" sits more flush), deeper dial cutouts etc. To be 100% guess you can hook it up to a beat timer to see if it's 21 600 and look on the upper side of the movement and see if it has cdG :) All based of course on the differences between the makers for the 111m...

What is a cdG ??