When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Looking for redwatch

Snpr9696

Yeah thanks Mike. I know I've seen him on here on and off after I made my post to his sales thread. I would assume he would like to make the sale as soon as possible but he never responds. Even to my PMs or his thread listing. He has been active to since then. I want to set an answer before I go elsewhere with my purchase.

Dude. I was traveling and checking in periodically with my phone. You have pm'd me, made posts in my sales threads and now posted a looking for thread. You only first contacted me yesterday (jan 9th)

Some people do have a life outside of the forum and I'm sorry if I didn't respond to your lowball offer in a timely enough manner.

:g:

Red watch I would of like to contact you in attempt To to buy this at the price you asked. However you seem reluctant to answer so thats why your probably having a difficult time selling your watch. I was using tapatalk and I was unsure if my posts were coming through. Sorry to bother you in attempts to buy from you. Also that wasn't a lowball offer either. Sorry to offend your delicate nature.

Edited by Snpr9696

You do realise that red is a part of the Admin team here right?

Have you thought that maybe your insistent contacting means nothing when the other party is simply not here?

Many may notice that I am often logged on all day but I assure you that I am often not even in my house let alone in front of the computer.

Ken