When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam 243 Noob Factory and Pam 390 (on it's way home)

mikellem

th_13.jpgc1eac1cf2431fdbf561019dc514398d6.image.200x150.JPG

These are my two new acquisitions! I l am in love. I think these are going to be 2 of the best reps this year. Or a least in the the top ten.

Andrew started shipping the 243 Noob Factory..

Thanks for viewing.. . :clap2:

MM

Pho, from the i hear, yes the noob have a much bezel. The Pam genius's say that the other factory the bezel has too much a a bend or curve as you will.

TXCollector explained it to me. He said the bezel makes all the difference with the noob factory....

I am not a 343 guru, but i did listen to my friend TXCollector as he knows his Pams and I went with the noob. ;)

He showed me that the other factory bezel is way off...

Thanks for asking Pho!

MM

hey mikellem i hope you checkd everything, specialy the crystal!

i was trying to order this watch and i mail bevore my dealer and ask for it.. i was told to not buy now because most of them have problems with the crystal.. and i was told to order it after cny..

:(

but enjoy your watches and hopefully you dont have any issues

man that 390 looks sexy :)

hey mikellem i hope you checkd everything, specialy the crystal!

i was trying to order this watch and i mail bevore my dealer and ask for it.. i was told to not buy now because most of them have problems with the crystal.. and i was told to order it after cny..

:(

but enjoy your watches and hopefully you dont have any issues

man that 390 looks sexy :)

Hey Deniz, Which watch supposedly has the crystal problem, and what is the problem? Also if you don't mind,,what dealer told you this? ;)

Thanks in advance, :partytime:

MM

Hey Deniz, Which watch supposedly has the crystal problem, and what is the problem? Also if you don't mind,,what dealer told you this? ;)

Thanks in advance, :partytime:

MM

Heard the crystal has a bubble in it ... :fool:

Please enlighten us on it deniz21. :)

That 390 looks real nice, too late too the party to order and have it sit somewhere for the next month.

I remember every year late orders that take an extra couple of weeks or more after the holiday just to know it was received by the shipper, order now and see it in March sometime.

Noob factory Pam 243 is a looser!

i haven't heard that there is a crystal in the bubble, but I have head the bezel has 120 clicks instead of 60 like the gen. Now we are talking about the noob Factory 243.

Also the work is that the dial may NOT be super loomed. Also i hear that the back of the case engraving looks very poor from an angle. One of the dealers, can not mention yet, says the watch is a dud!

I will keep you posted one the Noob Factory 243 as i get more information.. ;)

Cheers,

MM

be careful with the "information" being thrown from the dealers about the N-243. Josh has received 5 very poor samples from the N factory just before they've closed for CNY. Most if not all of them have assembly defects. AFAIK most of them have been rejected by Josh himself and customers.

The QC pics I've seen from Angus look good though.

As many of you may know Josh/Andrew are in some sort of fight with Angus with Josh/Andrew leaning towards the H factory and Angus aligning with the N factory. Josh apparently has committed to a number of H 243s and now he needs to sell them. With two factories competing with the same model each dealer will try to convince you that their factory has the best one, even if that means bad mouthing the competition.

Wait for actual member pics of the N 243 (specially from Angus) to make up your mind. The N factory bezel construction is just like the gen. I would not expect any issues with it but I bet they've rushed a few samples just before CNY. With workers focused on leaving to see their families QC issues with those first samples may be happening.

i haven't heard that there is a crystal in the bubble, but I have head the bezel has 120 clicks instead of 60 like the gen.

for instance you can see this is the type of misinformation some dealers will use. You can see clearly on Angus' video the bezel has 60 clicks (check at 3:31 - http://www.puretimewatch.com/puretube/musicvideo.php?vid=c95b995d4)

I can understand dealers having issue with each other and having special arrangements with certain factories but this really puts a dent on their reputation. I wish they were more careful with this type of game.

be careful with the "information" being thrown from the dealers about the N-243. Josh has received 5 very poor samples from the N factory just before they've closed for CNY. Most if not all of them have assembly defects. AFAIK most of them have been rejected by Josh himself and customers.

As many of you may know Josh/Andrew are in some sort of fight with Angus with Josh/Andrew leaning towards the H factory and Angus aligning with the N factory. Josh apparently has committed to a number of H 243s and now he needs to sell them. With two factories competing with the same model each dealer will try to convince you that their factory has the best one, even if that means bad mouthing the competition.

Wait for actual member pics of the N 243 (specially from Angus) to make up your mind. The N factory bezel construction is just like the gen. I would not expect any issues with it but I bet they've rushed a few samples just before CNY. With workers focused on leaving to see their families QC issues with those first samples may be happening.

for instance you can see this is the type of misinformation some dealers will use. You can see clearly on Angus' video the bezel has 60 clicks (check at 3:31 - http://www.puretimew...p?vid=c95b995d4)

I can understand dealers having issue with each other and having special arrangements with certain factories but this really puts a dent on their reputation. I wish they were more careful with this type of game.

for instance you can see this is the type of misinformation some dealers will use. You can see clearly on Angus' video the bezel has 60 clicks (check at 3:31 - http://www.puretimew...p?vid=c95b995d4)

TX, no one is taking any sides. I have a noob in the air now. But if none of the are Super Lumed they are lemons and until that is repaired, they can not be sold. That's all I am saying, so take a chil pill and go with the facts.. ;) This has nothing to do with issues with dealers....

MM

TX, no one is taking any sides. I have a noob in the air now. But if none of the are Super Lumed they are lemons and until that is repaired, they can not be sold. That's all I am saying. ;) This has nothing to do with issues with dealers....I made a mistake H factory has 120 clicks, N factory has 60 clicks, my mistake. Lets stay out of the mess, I am not going to get between the dealers... and never have. But no Super Luminova if its correct,

it's a biggie and has to be changed.

MM

MM,

this was not directed to you at all. Sorry if it sounded like it was.

I'm just saying that I'm hearing from numerous members that some of the dealers that have the H 243 for sale ( and were selling it initially for a lot more) are stating that the N factory 243 is bad, which I don't believe is true.

Also the N dial is suposed to be lumed with Superluminova, so I find it hard to believe it will be bad. I just wish the trusted dealers would stop spreading misinformation. It's already bad enough that we have to deal with bad assembly.

If there is a problem the dealer will sort it out after the New Year.

And for the record I will always buy the Noob version of a rep rather than a H factory if both make it irrespective of who stocks what. H is not gen construction - ever. Noob is. My very simple rule. And I can't say I am the genius who figured this out. But two different PAM experts independently came to the same conclusion.

i was not told its not superlumed, just got told that there is a problem with the crystal of the 243 from noob, and i didnt askd further

my dealer isnt one of the named ones, josh or angus, i buy only from kingwatch

but connie isnt one who will say dont buy this because of whatever a reason, only if its nood good, but not because one specific maker makes them and she will make 5 usd more profit because of that :D

i also prefer the noob over h and i am pretty sure i buy one, but she said i should wait after cny and make my own mind after seeing the noob on better pics and that there are problems with the noob crystal, (but she didnt say forget the noob and buy the H) maybe the spelling was wrong and she meant something else bezel , dial or whatever.. dont know

but anyways again i dont want and did not try to let this watch look bad! i also want one

i was only telling what i heard

thats it

enjoy your watches when they arrive hopefully soon