When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hi guys sorry for a noob question

greekgod

HI guys need a little help. Many of you will know me from AP area. Panerai is too vast a topic to master and I am really confused and I also lack the knowledge as which would be the most up to date superep/1:1 best rep in Titanium 44mm. Possibly with date.

I hear the quality of the 177 is quite poor. I also researched the DSN is the way to go if one wants the best possible Titanium Pam. I dont know much about DSN or where to source it.

Main prob is that I need to order one tonight for my Boss or latest by tomorrow!!! (Jobs on line :( ..). So as noob as it may sound I am essentially being a cheap selfish noob and need some spoon feeding here for those top models in Titanium.

Regards

what do you hear is wrong with the 177? Get him one from josh easy , But if you have to buy a watch for your boss to keep your job then you need to consider if he is really who you want to be working for

Hahaha its not really that bad mate, he still cant do without me. But Ill take you advice about the 177. So does that mean thats the best out of box as far as titanium goes?

So what about DSN??