When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

42mm planet ocean at sunset

bamcky2k

Defo 42! Coin edge bezel and 20mm lugs :-) the strap is just a normal waterproof sports strap I found at a local market for just £8.99, black with orange stitching-dont have to pay loads to find good looking straps!

i used to also have the black bezel/orange number version in 42mm, always bugged me that i didnt go for the orange bezel though...so ended up buying the orange version instead and using the black bezel one for parts...the AR'd crystal is now in my smp chrono and movement is in the orange one, kept the hands just incase and then sold the rest.

im sure the strap can be found on ebay by the way, just search 20mm black strap orange stitch and i think you can find it...you cant see in the pic very well but it has a lightly textured surface with leather back, iv worn it while swimming and shallow diving aswell as bathing and the strap doesnt hold water and dries extremely quick-its a real bargain...