When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is this a rubber strap?

poretl

Yes... he was given the Luminor as a gift. I believe I heard it was a gift from Panerai. This is what I heard...dont know if it's true or not.

If not...he's a rich bastard who can afford pretty much whatever watch he wants..he also likes fat chicks and cigars. I guess I cant fault him for that. :D

Mike

Well, if the rubber strap is good for the President, and on top of it with a suit too, it's good for me. As said by Storm maybe a tunnel. I I'll keep them both at hand just in case. If Panerai gave this a gift to him it's the smartest thing they did. In fact they should send it to many more high profile people as from what I noticed people pay attention to these things. Very good advertising. I'm wondering if he is a member here on rwg. Bill, if you are confirm this is the rubber, please.

By the way, is this the 104?

Edited by poretl

Well, if the rubber strap is good for the President, and on top of it with a suit too, it's good for me. As said by Storm maybe a tunnel. I I'll keep them both at hand just in case. If Panerai gave this a gift to him it's the smartest thing they did. In fact they should send it to many more high profile people as from what I noticed people pay attention to these things. Very good advertising. I'm wondering if he is a member here on rwg. Bill, if you are confirm this is the rubber, please.

By the way, is this the 104?

I would have thought It would have been a GMT model...but I think it's a 240. Not a 100% sure on that one.

I think this is a Radiomir Black Seal on his wrist.

One thing I am 100% certain of...the man has very good taste In watches.

post-19368-0-40273100-1327197009.jpg

They are all reps man. Did you see The crownguard pin? Terrible. A dead giveaway. Then man is a smart guy. I think he's gonna go for the latest 390 too.

But if you notice he likes his wacthes more sportif and casual. In one case he wears a rubber strap and in the other the black seal ceramic which are rather unconventional to wear with a suit.

He wears rubber underpants. I met him and he said "Hey Hambone, whaddaya think about my rubber drawers?"

I said they match his wristwatch, and hey, life is good! :snorkel:

I mean it could be a 089. They both look similar. I see titanium, I (not 100% sure) see date so I guess 240. Where did you come up with the 089? I'm clearly not objecting to it, as I just said I just guessed, but since you seem to be sure let us know hw you are certain in the above picture he is wearing an 089.

I mean it could be a 089. They both look similar. I see titanium, I (not 100% sure) see date so I guess 240. Where did you come up with the 089? I'm clearly not objecting to it, as I just said I just guessed, but since you seem to be sure let us know hw you are certain in the above picture he is wearing an 089.

And why do you expect I should go the extra distance and try explaining the already well known fact to an arrogant and disrespectful person like you?!

How about politely asking, listening and learning from others here before jumping in your own uneducated conclusions, for a change? Or are these concepts too novel for you, eh poreti?

Edited by babola

And why do you expect I should go the extra distance and try explaining the already well known fact to an arrogant and disrespectful person like you?!

How about politely asking, listening and learning from others here before jumping in your own uneducated conclusions, for a change? Or are these concepts too novel for you, eh poreti?

because perhaps you are the uneducated one? Eh, babola?

Of course you sure would like to believe you are not and your ass knows it all but could it be that things are a little diferent in the real world than in your fantasy world? Eh babola? Eh?

P.S. I hope you don't mind me borrowing your "eh" garbage. And next time your Highness doesn't feel like answering to "uneducated" ones it's called keeping your mouth shut and moving on. No need to keep reminding us (except your friends here of course who will rush forward to defend you) what an [cencored] you are.

Edited by poretl

I believe he's wearing a rep rubber strap. Josh told me he drop ships to Clinton all the time and often Bill is the one who snaps the QC pics.

I don't think so. If he was the one taking the QC pics he would have at least managed to grab a better watch for himself. The AR and the CG pin both look terrible at least on that black seal.

Of course you sure would like to believe you are not and your ass knows it all but could it be that things are a little diferent in the real world than in your fantasy world? Eh babola? Eh?

P.S. I hope you don't mind me borrowing your "eh" garbage. And next time your Highness doesn't feel like answering to "uneducated" ones it's called keeping your mouth shut and moving on. No need to keep reminding us (except your friends here of course who will rush forward to defend you) what an [cencored] you are.

It appears you way passed a recently earned troll status on RWG. Congrats.

You moved on to a total fucckward and that's great. You may need to look that up, though.

It appears you way passed a recently earned troll status on RWG. Congrats.

You moved on to a total fucckward and that's great. You may need to look that up, though.

Hey poretl. nobody messes with the Bab man. Especially an insignificant colon slurper like

you. Say you are sorry and life will be good.

Edited by hambone

Hey poretl. nobody messes with the Bab man. Especially an insignificant colon slurper like

you. Say you are sorry and life will be good.

no reason to advertise you are a colon slurper and most importantly an a4s sucker. And no reason to expect others to be such just so you have company. Aint gonna be the one to keep you company though. Look for others. You go about your business now I go about mine. Have a nice day.

Edited by poretl

At no time were you rude..you asked a simple question that he could not or refused to answer.

My guess is a 240 but I cant prove it...just a guess on my part..If it's a 089...prove It without being a A Hole about it.

Mike