When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hi

Vandal

Hi to all, student of computer engineering here.

I've registred on this great forum a couple days ago and I must say its really good.I'm looking forward to read a lot of usefull topics about replicas.

I want to buy my first replica so it wont be expensive (about 70-80$) also I searched many sellers and didnt find anyone who sell reps of casio edifice, seiko etc. ie that cheaper watches (there is a lot of on ebay but I cant use a paypal), I found them on ioffer too, but its risky and my friend was fooled once.

Best regards, Filip. :)

Hi and welcome.

why would you want a 70-80dollar replication of a 80-120dollar genuine casio edifice? that really makes no sense. in general; seiko and casio offer cheap watches (seiko have some more expensive models too, like spring drive) so there is no real market for replica seikos/casio...

hope you stick around, theres a great community here with a HUGE amount of knowledge. stay with the trusted dealers, and i would suggest u save up to the pricepoint of 120$ at least.. lots of great value watches to be had around that pricepoint.. like the "POrika". (search for it )

-cheers miagi.

Hi and welcome.

why would you want a 70-80dollar replication of a 80-120dollar genuine casio edifice? that really makes no sense. in general; seiko and casio offer cheap watches (seiko have some more expensive models too, like spring drive) so there is no real market for replica seikos/casio...

hope you stick around, theres a great community here with a HUGE amount of knowledge. stay with the trusted dealers, and i would suggest u save up to the pricepoint of 120$ at least.. lots of great value watches to be had around that pricepoint.. like the "POrika". (search for it )

-cheers miagi.

Well, I didnt explain good.Those are two different sentences. I thought of buying rep like omega PO for that price range about 80$, and some edifice, seiko etc. with less money for everyday wear.

Filip

Welcome Filip :euro:

Haha, tnx, love that smiley :)