When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Any One have any Experience with this dealer?

phil717

Welcome to RWG! I can't recall that this is a trusted site. If you're new to this game avoid being taken. This is one of the trusted dealers I would recommend http://www.1-pc8838.com/index.php at least untill you're familiar with dealers and their different way to treat you as a customer, shipping times, quality control and so on.

When you find a watch you can't live without you can post in the relevant forum for advice or use the search function to gather knowledge about the specific model.

The best dealers will supply you with several pictures of the actual watch you are getting.

Please note that Chinese New Year is on - factories and a lot of suppliers are closed for at least another week.

Have fun

T

thogaa & Jkay - Thanks for the response. I aim is to buy from a trusted buyer, hence the question if anyone had any experience.

While I am new to this forum and buying reps online via a dealer, most likely in China.... I am not new to the rep game. Been buying reps for close to 10 years but always from a dealer in person as I lived for many years outside my homeland where reps we easily available. See a previous post with pictures of some of the watches I own now. http://www.rwg.cc/to...have-a-problem/

I recently visited the country I lived in for many years before relocating back to the US and went to see 2 dealers. They had junk for reps as they had been raided by the "anti-piracy" police and they lost their inventory and are laying pretty low right now.

So, I thought I would try the online market. I sure don't want to get taken, hence the question. It seems that, at least for you two gentleman, that that dealer is not known so I won't be the guinea pig that is for sure. Have seen nothing but good reports on perfect clone, so I will surely keep that in mind.

Once again, thanks for your comments and input.

Edited by phil717

If you look at the Watches, clothing and accessories forum on the main page you will find links to a dozen or more trusted dealers.

trusty time, perfect clones, watcheden, king watch, precious time .. the list goes one. Years of good service from all of them.