When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New 000N with 21600 bph movement from H Factory

lalala88

I am sure you noticed that the new 000N from H-Factory has updated movement:

http://www.1-pc8838.com/pn000n03-000n-ssle-6497-slume-p-11075.html

1. 21600 bhp

2. Generic 2 needles, not by cutting off the sub-dial second hand

Has anyone actually got one, and can comment the overall quality, and how does it compare with N-Factory rival, which has been largely considered to be superior?

I got a 111N from N-Factory lately. The reason I ask is that I am thinking of getting a 005N or 000N, and want to make sure N-Factory remains the best choice given that H seems to have upped their game, and that they are closed case back.

Your inputs would be greatly appreciated!

The overall quality is really good with an exception of only one thing; crown guards levers, in my opinion they are horrible!! They feel cheap and fake, you could never let anyone touch it.

One thing to note that really gives this one away as a rep in a split second is the distance from the bottom of the lever to the crown guard. Look at the profile picture, the huge space between the bottom of the lever and the crown guard is just insane. Gen's are really tight in that area and there is no empty space where in rep it's just way off. Not all reps have that issue so definitely I would look at that.

Agree with the gap on the CG. Interestingly, H factory used to have tight gap (although tighter than gen so that it is a problem too) while the N factory has the large gap. Not sure why H factory made this change on the new 000N.

Still would love to see pictures and reviews if anyone got hands on actual units.

Look forward to new 005N from both factories. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...