When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Juan Pablo Montoya Rosegold AP ROO (limited edition 500 pcs)

Smab

Hi to all AP wristaholics this evening. Just though I would share this with you all:

Last evening on Norwegian TV2, on the show called "The Voice", the hiphop artist Yosef from MadCon, was sporting a truly spectacular piece:

Juan Pablo Montoya Rosegold Limited Edition ROO.

Now I got to think - the guy can afford it, but what is the chance of such a rare piece, ever entering the Kingdom of Norway?

They only made 500 pcs, and retail price was about 47.000USD. Now they sell for almost double:

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f30/ap-royal-oak-offshore-juan-pablo-montoya-rose-gold-26030ro-00-d001in-01-a-215883.html

So, what do you think? Did they ever import this one to the only AD in Norway carrying AP, Urmaker Bjerke, did he get it abroad, or is it in fact a REP???

It is possible to see the show on the website of TV2 http://www.tv2.no/underholdning/thevoice/video only thing I know that can tell the tell, if the outer edge of the Carbon Fibre Bezel is polished, it is a rep. The GEN is brushed, as far as I can find from info on the forum and elsewhere.

Any opinions?

PS: Former Aha-member, Magne Furuholmen has what I am pretty sure is, a Rolex Milgauss with green sapphire. So these musicians, the seems to know about their watches B)

Not sure if I saw the right clip, but there was nothing with the name Yosef. I did find a clip titled 'Omar Mohamed Ahmed' is that it?

Hi. You should look at the clip with "Aleksander". The judge (one of the four people in the seats in front of the stage) Yosef is the only dude not native norwegian (the dark guy). He has the Montoya piece.