When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Someone to put in a sterile dial and work some superlume magic?

Mattwaj

Ive got this watch I love. Cost me $45 ws and its quartz. All my other watches, gen and rep are mechanical, but I absolutely love the case on this thing. Is there someone here who could replace the existing dial with a sterile pam in black or blue or brown and superlume the important bits for me?..

I love to wear this watch surf fishing and if the dial were a little cooler and the lume much better for telling the time in the wee small hours Id be very happy indeed!

29840b3b.jpg

Matt

That's a nice looking piece, and a sterile PAM dial will look the business in it :) My one concern, is if it was to be a double layer sandwich dial, the pinions for the hands might not be long enough to accomodate the dial and still fit the hands. However, a single layer sausage dial might fit :) Did you have plans to do anything with the strap as well?

• Like 1

Its not a sandwich dial unfortunately, Re the strap no plans at the mo, I love surf fishing and swimming in the oceam with this thing on so the current strap being waterproof isa real bonus. Would consider it tho...

Do you do these kind of mods?

Cheers, Matt

Its not a sandwich dial unfortunately, Re the strap no plans at the mo, I love surf fishing and swimming in the oceam with this thing on so the current strap being waterproof isa real bonus. Would consider it tho...

Do you do these kind of mods?

Cheers, Matt

I definitely think it'll look good, and if you could get a sandwich dial, it really would look the business, but I do wonder if the hands would the still fit :g: I've swapped a few dials in my time, but I don't have any access to superlume, nor would I be able to modify the movement if there was a fitment issue with the hands :pardon: The best watchsmith on the forum is the Zigmeister, but I know he's pretty heavily booked up.