When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Justasgood (Kurt)

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Guest zeleni kukuruz

First!

What the [censored] is wrong with the Member trade reviews? Is it locked? If so way?

As i cant leave feedback with my iphone for Kurt becuse sometimes the full version of rwg works maybe 2times out of 10 om this stinking [censored] of [censored] phone and the trade review is closed i leave it here! Kurt as soon as i ave acces to a cp i will give you feedback!

Ok here goes!

A few weeks back i was searching for a rivet rolex bracelet WTB, few minutes after i made the post Justasgood (Kurt) pm me telling me he hade one, i thought woooow very very nice :) but it dident stop there, he sent it to me for free god damn homie ;) he said "just cover the post cost" mother [censored]!!! Well it got here today and i have never hade a rivet bracelet feeling this genish, wooow its amazing Kurt, THANK you very very much!!! You made me very happy!!!

Now there is onely 3members (amazing members) that i can trust with my watches when they need service and stuff thouse are Rolexaddict, Justasgood and fxrandy! These three guys are amazing and very proffesional!!!

But way hasent rwg given Justasgood a own "watch service" spot here on rwg, we need guys like him, and who says that it isent room for one more amazing watch guru?

Just for justasgood!

19d423c8.jpg