When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Silix Pos

Devedander

So I am looking at the PO from silix and there is something I must be missing... the 42mm http://www.silix-prime.com/product.asp?id=1318 is there for $150 but the 45 is only $125 http://www.silix-prime.com/product.asp?id=1629

They seem to be the same except for size... so why is the bigger watch $25 less?

Thanks for setting me straight... :huh:

Could be a sale on overstock or a type-o...

I do agree though that he needs a more proficient web designer.. but nothing to

be 'disturbed' about... Jay is, friendly, patient, totally professional, never cheap or petty,

has that old, 'the customer is always right' mentality, ..{I saw him replace a watch

from catboy that was over five months old...}

Last but not least, Jay connections that many dealers would give a leg for,.. -_-

Jay dropped the price on the 45mm PO just before the slightly improved version of the watch came along with the longer hands - he obviously caught wind of the newer version.

$125 for an ETA movement PO is is close to what most dealers are selling the very inaccurate Asian 45mm version for. It's still a fantastic deal and a very good starting point for modification. If you were planning on substituting genuine parts then it would be silly to pay more.