When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

390 lume

blbl

Hi all,

Couldnt resist and got me a 390. It arrived today, all in all - a true stunner!

Downside for mine thou, is the lume. It is strong fully charged, but doesn't last long at all..

Is it only my particular piece or is the lume poor lasting in general for 390?

:(

I would not expect it to last nearly as long as Gen. The lume on mine was strong but I did not pay attention how long it lasted. I don't think that is that important though, there are other things much more important that should be improved first, like the CG lever.

I would not expect it to last nearly as long as Gen. The lume on mine was strong but I did not pay attention how long it lasted. I don't think that is that important though, there are other things much more important that should be improved first, like the CG lever.

whats wrong with the CG lever?

Per a lot of H factory CG levers, the tips can be a little too pointy or a little too long or both. Too pointy, too long... both easy fixes.

Hmm... Im not sure if mine's too pointy or too long or both, maybe you could comment on it? Ive just uploaded pics in another thread, can't seem to add pics here?? :S