When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TimeSShop.net 120.00 RWI Submariner Black Face Black Metal Bezel

always.closing

Thinking on Purchasing A new Sub e-mailed TimeSshop about the difference between their Submariner metal Bezel RWI Promotion (120.00) Asian 2836 movement & their Normal Site metal Bezel Sub (238.00) Asian 2824-2 movement. $138.00 difference for the same watch????? on their web-site the pictures are exactly the same for both watches.

I was told they are the same watch by Timesshop.net

I am willing to pay a little more for a watch if it is worth it. I have the 98.00 (21j) ceramic Sub from Timesshop.net (my first) feels great looks great, bracelet is very nice with clasp extension, but it has 2 markings on the back 18k & a oval etching both are small. I beleive the date magnifaction is a little weak also.

Both of the watches i'm looking at have Black Face & Black Metal Bezel. With the hollow Link Bracelet.

Witch is the better over all Purchase Quallity & Price,

Any advice would be appreciated...

Sorry didn't spell check

Thinking on Purchasing A new Sub e-mailed TimeSshop about the difference between their Submariner metal Bezel RWI Promotion (120.00) Asian 2836 movement & their Normal Site metal Bezel Sub (238.00) Asian 2824-2 movement. $138.00 difference for the same watch????? on their web-site the pictures are exactly the same for both watches.

I was told they are the same watch by Timesshop.net

I am willing to pay a little more for a watch if it is worth it. I have the 98.00 (21j) ceramic Sub from Timesshop.net (my first) feels great looks great, bracelet is very nice with clasp extension, but it has 2 markings on the back 18k & a oval etching both are small. I believe the date magnification is a little weak also.

Both of the watches I'm looking at have Black Face & Black Metal Bezel. With the hollow Link Bracelet.

Witch is the better over all Purchase Quality & Price,

Any advice would be appreciated...

You must be looking at two different watches, the RWI promo watch is a great bargain, but offhand can't say much about the other one as

1. I'm too lazy to go searching the browsing nightmare that is timeshops without direct links :D

2. There is a difference in price without the RWI promo but not that much difference....it's something like a 40 or 50 dollar difference.

.......so no idea which watch you are referring to as the 2nd watch?!

Edited by cougar1