When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

tt blue sub real or fake

Thor

my buddy got a two tone blue sub and i would love nothing more to bust him for having a fake. can you guys tell me what to look for. he says you can only see the crown on the crystal under a magnifying glass is that true?

I met a girl in a local nightclub just recently. Nice [censored]... HUGE. They were kinda hard... so I believe they were fake.

But when I asked she only smiled and said that you can see the scars from the silicone implant job in certain light. I didn't see any.

Can you tell me are those [censored] fake or not? And where can I find the absolutely bestest, most booootiful Lolex Submariner? What's Jos Nana's address?

Thank you.

Ok... just kidding. :laugh:

You can't see the etched crown without loupe in genuine. Actually it's very hard to see even with the loupe. :wink:

With friends like these.................... :laugh:

Ken

Yeah... the guy obviously frequents the rep forum to bust his friends for wearing fakes. :laugh:

The surefire way is to ask to look at it off the wrist then throw it on the floor and stomp on it,

if he beats the hell out of you its fake, if he kills you its real.

:lolcina: :lolcina: :lolcina: :lolcina:

the easiest method that i have uncovered is to take the bracelet from the case and hold it in my hand. once holding it, it should weigh about this much. if it weighs less than this amount, it is most certainly fake and you will know immediately.

good luck with the detective work.