When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Replicas

taylor

Hi everyone, first post here and wanted to know what sites YOU have used for buying a Rolex Replicas in the past. Below is a link of a sea dweller I was interested in but have a few doubts such as quality/durability/scammers.

http://www.1-pc8838.com/000rlsd00088-deep-dweller-asia-3135-p-8307.html

This watch is $400, its not cheap, and I personally feel thats TOO MUCH for a replica, but also feel that if both the QUALITY and people who use the website swear by it, I would like to take a shot!

Please list all comments and other websites/stories that you have regarding Rolex Replica.

Thanks Everyone,

TayLor

i have dealt with Josh / Perfect Clones in the past. he's prompt in replying to querries that you may have. i bought a vintage 1680 from him last november. watch is exactly as what is posted in his site. QC pics are also provided. the item that you will receive is exactly what the QC pics he will send.

though there are much better reps out there, it's still your call if you will buy from him or not.

I had a chat about exactly that dssd with josh... There are some other trusted dealers offering a dssd ult for notable less.... So the answer was that there are 6 different ult versions in the market... As pix in shops are all more or less the same (also description) it is hard to distinguish..... Any hints , help or detailled comparissons ?

i really would only order one IF someone took their own pictures/video and said..."Hey guys, i just bought from blah blah blah..com and you should try it out" I feel $400 is ALOT for a replica in my opinion BUT i would like to take a shot....sorry for being a little contradicting. Other people please reply///

thankss

Your price point is largely affected by what movement you want inside. Real Swiss? Chinese? There is the price difference.

There are only two high quality DeepSea replicas on the market right now. They are both good. Your biggest price problem is the movement inside the watch.

OK? Answer this question, and you will know where your price point will be.

For a Clone Swiss movement you are looking at around $230.

You are not getting a better watch. The best swiss version is $338 USD

The dealer web sites are not a secret you need to be told. They are listed on the very front page of this web site. There must be over 12 listed there.

i really would only order one IF someone took their own pictures/video and said..."Hey guys, i just bought from blah blah blah..com and you should try it out" I feel $400 is ALOT for a replica in my opinion BUT i would like to take a shot....sorry for being a little contradicting. Other people please reply///

thankss

I've owned the BK DSSD....get with BK, order it...and enjoy.

As for pics and reviews, use the search button. Welcome to the forum.

Im going to this about the next few days...and then make my decision. thanks for your help jkay/correctime/pitter/tucker/amespinosa

final question did any purchase the R07704 on timeshops.net, and if so you can please post pictures/feedback on your purchase?

thanks

The R07704 is the Asian 3135 movement piece. Do not buy this movement in any watch. It is known to be unreliable.

And do I need to say it again ... all 3 watches on that page are the same watch .. only with 3 different movements inside.

Attention:

As by description the ones of Times.. has 316L steel and the one from Josh 316F - which makes a great difference in the appearance if you believe some reviews here...

Additionally i have spend days now reading, reading, searching here, reading again... some say the asian clone movements are as good / reliable as the others...so:

The more you read and search , the more you get confused !

Taylor, as already suggested, check out bk's dssd, it's a little more, but it's well worth it here's the link to his offering. Hopefully there's some answers to your questions too. Take your time, do some searching and you'll find all the answers you need.

http://www.rwg.cc/index.php?/topic/118415-Product-Offering:-Noobfactory-DSSD

Attention:

As by description the ones of Times.. has 316L steel and the one from Josh 316F

The NoobFactory makes ONE DSSD watch. This is it. Please do not confuse the new person.

BK, TimesShop, Andrew, Angus, Josh ... they all have the same fucking watch. Please don't make this more complicated than it is.

• Like 1

Sorry I did get a little confused, after reading a few posts and searching multiple websites/watches.

I came to this conclusion, since it is on sale and the newest verison on timeshops.net I will make this purchase tonight. But before I do, JKAY you mentioned that I should not buy the RO7704 one because it was Asian Movement....but i read the page a few times and it says that its "SWISS"

Please verify JKAY....Thanks

http://www.timeshops.net/sea-dweller/1960-http-wwwtimesshopnet-productphpidproduct1960.html