When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Something Different - Panerai 114M with Simona Shoes

Mapman57

Not quite finished, but looking good so far..............a Panerai 114M from 2010 model year. :D

SDC15606.jpg

SDC15603.jpg

SDC15605.jpg

SDC15607.jpg

SDC15617.jpg

SDC15613.jpg

SDC15614.jpg

SDC15615.jpg

Some Simona goodness - love the strap, not sure if it is right for this watch?

SDC15610.jpg

SDC15609.jpg

SDC15604.jpg

SDC15641.jpg

SDC15639.jpg

SDC15644.jpg

I am quite annoyed with myself for forgetting to do one obvious thing before this was reassembled and tested to 7 ATM - you can probably guess what!

:D :D :D

Looks great with that strap. What is the story behind the 114? Your custom build?

Its just a Noob 112M with a DSN first generation dial installed. I forgot to flatten the CP before sealing up and testing to 7ATM - doh!!!! I will space off the crown a fraction more as well when its next in bits.

The first gen dial, as many know, is the better of the two. The latest dial has an incorrect LSML placement and the diameter of the minute indices track is too small - leaving too much space to the rehaut.

These dials are as rare as rocking horse ##*t just now.

Ahh.. that's very cool. Wouldn't have guessed, now I have looked at the serial. Very cool idea since there are no decent reps of those.

Its just a Noob 112M with a DSN first generation dial installed. I forgot to flatten the CP before sealing up and testing to 7ATM - doh!!!! I will space off the crown a fraction more as well when its next in bits.

The first gen dial, as many know, is the better of the two. The latest dial has an incorrect LSML placement and the diameter of the minute indices track is too small - leaving too much space to the rehaut.

These dials are as rare as rocking horse ##*t just now.