When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Graham Chronofighter Oversize Tech Seal

browngo1

Got this from Joshua earlier this week, which, I must add, was another seamless transaction.

As I already posted in the General Discussion area, there were a couple of issues, namely the chrono subdial not resetting correctly and the razor sharp edges on the chrono lever.

The macro shot of the chrono lever makes the area which I buffed with the Dremel look bigger than it actually is. With the naked eye it only appears as a very narrow silver line along the edge, which can't be seen when the watch is being worn.

You can also see the issue with the chrono subdial.

Anyway, really happy with it otherwise. It looks bigger than it feels on your wrist, although it does feel a bit different because of the chrono lever contact with your arm.

(I had been wearing the watch all day and should have given it a proper clean before I took the pics!)

002-1.jpg

001-3.jpg

004-1.jpg

005.jpg

Very nice ...Im glad to hear you're happy with It.

I was always put off by that chrono lever...but I must say...these are growing on me. Plus that lever can come In handy when you need to make a quick espresso. ;)

Wear It In the best of health G.

Mike

Gordon, I have to say, I really like this one mate. Very tool watch look to it.

How does it wear?

It actually looks a lot heavier than it is.

Once I had smoothed of the sharp edges on the underside of the chrono lever it actually feels quite comfortable, but you are aware of the lever being in contact with your arm when you put it on at first.

Have to say that I haven't had any issues with the lever snagging cuffs, which I originally thought might be a problem.

It does draw quite a few comments because it's a bit bigger, but I guess it's not the kind of watch to wear if you're bothered about people noticing it!

I'm still waiting on my first order to arrive but this is on my list for the next order. Maybe I should wait, but I guess I'm hooked :bangin: .

Is this the V3 or V2? I read some great reviews on the V2 but didn't know if there were any improvements other than superlume on the V3. I was also wondering whether there were any additional defects with the new version since new versions seem to be considered completely new watches and not always an improvement.

Here is a link to the ones I'm considering:

V3 - http://www.asian7750.com/cn/product_show.asp?big_pid=&ps_id=173&P_id=2242&ti=

V2 - http://www.asian7750.com/cn/product_show.asp?big_pid=&ps_id=173&P_id=1663&ti=