When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bell & Ross?

vandal.tbh

There was a B&R craze a few years ago when the latest 02 reps were released ... it really is a matter of taste. Big square watches with sword hands ... the reps are not bad, but nothing new from the factories in 2+ years? After a while people stop talking about models that never update.

Here are mine:

gallery_22602_8_33987.jpg

gallery_22602_8_355266.jpg

I love that one, its_urabus. Definitely on my list to eventually purchase. In fact, the PAM243 I ordered awhile back from Joshua doesn't seem to be coming anytime soon (apparently N Factory still having some issues with it), so I'm looking at some different options to replace it and this is definitely one I'm considering.

There was a B&R craze a few years ago when the latest 02 reps were released ... it really is a matter of taste. Big square watches with sword hands ... the reps are not bad, but nothing new from the factories in 2+ years? After a while people stop talking about models that never update.

Here are mine:

gallery_22602_8_33987.jpg

gallery_22602_8_355266.jpg

I've got the BR01-94 too, but it's a cheap quartz I picked up in Bahrain. I was wanting to get a better one with and auto mvmt. Just never see anything on the forums about them so I thought I'd ask.

Thanks guys for the imnput. Maybe we can get another craze going!

I've got the BR01-94 too, but it's a cheap quartz I picked up in Bahrain. I was wanting to get a better one with and auto mvmt. Just never see anything on the forums about them so I thought I'd ask.

Thanks guys for the imnput. Maybe we can get another craze going!

I'm in for getting another craze going! I wouldn't mind seeing some of these reps take it up a notch.

• 1 month later...