When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Super Avenger New Version?

greekgod

Ah ok so I guess I should go for one!! I know I have a small wrist but I never learn from others mistakes :)
. Dude think twice. I picked up one 2 weeks ago. Didn't look that big in the Picts. Boy oh boy. When I received it! I was flabbergasted!!! This thing is gigantic. I have a small wrist too. No way in the world I was able to pull it off. I even went an ordered a gen dial and bezel for it. Before I received it :( my buddy took the watch of my hands. Here's a photo 47fb8613-d57f-154e.jpg. 47fb8613-d5a7-dfa0.jpg. I Just grabbed the SA little brother. The skyland. That's more wearable on a small wrist. Grab the skyland bro. Trust me.

I would have to agree...on a smaller wrist it will most likely be quite uncomfortable. It's also not going to look very good Imo. I have a 7 1/2 In wrist and thats about my limit.

To be honest with you..If you have a Skyland.... you already have a SA....just a smaller version. ;) The look overall is pretty much the same and It's going to wear much better on a smaller wrist.

Have you considered a Steelfish GG? there actually quite nice. I also hear that the new Seawolfs might be out soon. Just something to think about.

Mike

Wow!! guys !! Thanks so much for the honest opinions and the pictures .. Dave, W and powermax. ..I guess you guys are right the damn thing is too big and I suppose when you see the pictures of the watch by itself it doesn't look that big. I actually tried a gen from an AD a few weeks ago.. It was light and did not seem too big at the time. But I only tried it for like 30 seconds.And my wrists are around 6.5-6.75 only. I think Ill start looking at steelfish etc and do some research. Thank you very much once again guys. Cheers

SA no go :( ..hahaha