When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Planet ocean Seamaster Chrono. Co axial

greekgod

Hello guys,

This is my first time posting in the Omega forum. I just wanted to get some views on the new PO Seamaster Chrono..I tried the gen a few weeks back and loved it.. then suddenly to my surprise I saw the rep version today. I was just wondering (and pardon me for this) does this fall under the super rep category at all? It seems really cool but my limited research suggests it has some spacing problems with the subdials.. Also I believe it comes in two diff movements A7750 and the A 2836-2 25J there is also an option for Swiss ETA 2836...

Any words of advise please on this one?.. not sure which colour to pick... orange looks cool so does black .. and not sure about the bracelet or leather either!! lol ..MOre importantly its the actual watch and how good it gets...

Thanks for help.

BTW I I referring to Angus's website about the movements..

Unfortunately the Seamaster PO chronos are not so hot...I have one and like It...but.

The date wheel Is really bad....sunkin. and the pushers are off a bit compared to the gen.

I think It's a well made rep overall but the mod 7750 dosent allow this rep to be very accurate. But I have to admit that the mod 7750 has been a reliable and good time keeper

I actually prefer the older models with the sub dial spacing issues. I would rather have the sub dials off a bit than that mess of a date wheel and pusher placement problem.

Hope this helps. :)

Mike

Thanks maxman... so I assume by the older version u mean teh one with A2836 25J model? Actually I just discovered that, THAT is not the model I was after .. its the one with only two subdials at 3 and 9 and date right at 6 o clock!! I doubt that has been repped yet!

Deep date really sucks on these "ultimate" Chrono, (also pushers and valve are little off to, some have smiling omegas etc...the modified Movement is probably not any good either) It so sad because its such a well built and beautiful replica

I even sent mine to Domi for a small modification and better lume...what a waste of money it all was, its just a bad replica if you want accuracy

I am wearing it as I type this

granspochrono.jpg

Hi Gran.. it indeed looks well built.. its soo irritating!! to find out that the factories cant get simple things right!! when they know that there is strong following of super critical OCD personalities then whynot build it right!!! errr

Very nice pics by the way mate... Ill probably waste my money on the Super avenger!! :) so what if I have 6.8" wrist!!!

Thanks so much for the info :)

Hi Gran.. it indeed looks well built.. its soo irritating!! to find out that the factories cant get simple things right!! when they know that there is strong following of super critical OCD personalities then whynot build it right!!! errr

Very nice pics by the way mate... Ill probably waste my money on the Super avenger!! :) so what if I have 6.8" wrist!!!

Unfortunately the PO chrono will never be right...the Asian movements just wont allow It.

I have had three SA...they are In my opinion one of the best reps out there. The quailty is very good... as is the accuracy. It's a tank of a watch thats for sure.

Let us know what you think of It when you finally get one.

Mike

Thanks it is quite pretty! We live and learn......as long as This "U" :inverted: PO still runs I will use it ;)

Unfortunately the PO chrono will never be right...the Asian movements just wont allow It.

I have had three SA...they are In my opinion one of the best reps out there. The quailty is very good... as is the accuracy. It's a tank of a watch thats for sure.

Let us know what you think of It when you finally get one.

Mike

3 SA!! wow... so will I be on the right track if I get the newer version numerals ..black dial with white sub dial? of course Pro II bracelet.