When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Couple pics of my unmodded Milgauss GV from watch international

arm1tage

So I've had this watch for almost 2 years, but had to send it back 3 times. I received the watch with dust particles on the dial. It made grinding noises when adjusting the time, so I sent it back. After the "repair" it didn't work at all, couldn't even adjust time, even though Mary said she put a Swiss ETA in. Spent a long time in the drawer until I sent it back for another repair, which finally fixed it. Now it keeps great time and looks pretty good to boot. Mary's service was great, so I recently bought a IWC Spitfire Laureus (pics in the IWC forum).

Biggest giveaway on this watch is the crystal which has a clear edge instead of green and is not as thick as the gen. The lume isn't applied neatly although I've seen pics of much worse on here. Also the rehaut isn't aligned either although it doesn't bother me.

Thinking of doing the green sharpie mod. Anyone know if I need to remove the crystal to do it?

post-22609-0-58534400-1332579773.jpg

post-22609-0-59922400-1332579886.jpg

Glad you finally got it fixed! It can really be a big hassle to have to send watches back for repair to a dealer. I've done it a few times but now I just send them to a watch maker that is stateside and pay for it myself. It's much faster and it actually gets FIXED the first time! HaHa