When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Orient M-Force Automatic...Cool Diver

maxman

I've been looking at the orient M-Force the last few weeks....I really like what I see so far.

But I dont know that much about the brand and I haven't talked to anyone who owns one or Is familiar with them.

Aesthetically this diver hits all the right buttons with me...I especially like the PR Indicator...might be my favorite and most useful complication on a automatic watch.

So does anyone here have a orient? if so...what are your thoughts. The M-Force Is around $450.00. I was hoping to pick one up used...If I can find one....for around $300.00. But I wont hold my breath...It seems like these things really hold there value well.

The video is not the best..but It gives you a good idea how the watch looks and functions....sorry about the douchbag narrator. :rolleyes:

Mike

I love orient. Best gen watch for the money. Orient is the largest automatics watch company in japan. its also a sub division of Orient Star, Orient star is very well know for high quality automatics. Seiko owns both companies, but are hands off.

You used to get a 50% discount on any orient watch (except the star line) from orient USA. Which they just stopped this month I think. :).

Again Awesome company. A lot of people just dont like orient USA due to their sales practice.

I love orient. Best gen watch for the money. Orient is the largest automatics watch company in japan. its also a sub division of Orient Star, Orient star is very well know for high quality automatics. Seiko owns both companies, but are hands off.

You used to get a 50% discount on any orient watch (except the star line) from orient USA. Which they just stopped this month I think. :).

Again Awesome company. A lot of people just dont like orient USA due to their sales practice.

Thanks for the Info HD...the more I look at the Orients...the more I like them.:)

Too bad about the sales practice Issue. :g:

Mike