When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help - APROO Gen Strap/Gen Deployant

Guys, I finally got an amazing super Franken APROO coming to me next week. I need to make this perfect and want to buy a Gen strap and Gen Deployant. Does anyone of I have any good connections with an AD? Please PM. I will post pics of my watch next week.

Yes APBands is a good option. I will buy one from them, but I am still very interested in buying a gen Deployant...I have already invested $$$$$ in the Franken....want to go all out spend $$$ for the gen Deployant (my final big spent in this hobby). Anyone with connections with AD please PM me. Will greatly appreciate help.

Straps go $350, $450 and $550 for leather, croc and hornback respectively at the boutiques in the U.S. On the deployant I can't remember but it is something like $500. If that doesn't scare you PM me and I can ask a couple of folks. By any chance is it a black themes? :) There is also a guy down the street from me who I buy used straps from time to time. Most importantly can't wait to see the pics. I just got one back myself after a rebrush.