When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Daytona Cosmograph

maximusNY

Hello All,

New user here, its amazing that there are sites like this to help out. I am currently looking for a higher quality Daytona Cosmograph replica, cant afford the real one so this will have to do for now. Now bare with me, and please don't flame, I seen a few posts that said there a reputable sellers here in a certain section, but I cannot find it. So if anyone can help me out, with a link , or better yet their personal experience of a good seller of this watch it would be great. Thanks!!

Read this, but, before clicking any Buy buttons, search out By-Tor's Daytona review (in the Rolex forum) & The Zigmeister's reviews of the secs @ 6 7750, which powers these reps. There are a great many threads about these watches on RWG. Just click the magnifying glass icon in the top right corner of every page to access the search function.

Great advice from Freddy. I often return to By-Tor's reviews as reference sources and Zigmeister's explanations on the the seconds @ 6 7750 powered Daytonas are incredibly useful.

Read and read some more! It's mind-numbing at first and you won't understand it. Hang in there and do your research!