When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Panerai in Nassau, Bahamas

TmeShare

So I just got back from the Bahamas. When I walked into the John Bull store in Nassau I was pleased to see a Panerai display at the back of the store. I walked towards the display expecting this wonderful display of Panerai models as I walk passed well stocked Rolex, etc display cases.

To my surprise when I arrived in front of the Officine Panerai display, I was greated by the following: a lone PAM 088, a lone PAM 292, a lone PAM 329 on the new bracelet, and 2 straps which appeared to be 22mm in width and around 35 empty slots for other watches.

Obviously, the popularity of Panerai continues OR John Bull has discontinued carrying Panerai OR Panerai is managing supply to peek interest (see SS Rolex Daytona).

Interesting note, the sales staff for Panerai, Breitling and Tudor knew nothing of the stock they were selling and gave me blank stares or quick "Yes" or "No" answers to my questions. The only question they seemed prepared for was "Is there a discount"?

TimeShare

Edited by TmeShare