When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Please tell me I'm not the only one...

tabularasa415

Oh, that I know. But there's newer members that post pictures for authenticity and the occasional fun argument. I just think it's funny from the perspective of having a little insider knowledge ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...who enjoys chiming in on debates of authenticity on VRF and TRF. Who better than us sons of bitches to tell people what's real and what's not???

I enjoy reading the threads but seldom participate. Those guys know their stuff and it's quite educational.

What's funny is when a thread slowly builds and all signs point to a fake. Then, in a dramatic turn of events, a long standing member will overrule with a "dial looks good" and the tide shifts where everyone just follows suit!

Something similar happened this week when someone complained about a PCG 1675 not being all original in the for sale section. The first few posts agreed until, BOOM! Someone said the opposite and everyone turned and followed suit.