When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

DSSD Help

asb987

Hi guys. I'm a noob. I've been hanging around for a few months, reading, watching, and trying to learn as much as I can as I go along. I have started to acquire a small collection and need some help identifying where this DSSD came from. I purchased this a few weeks ago from a member who had it advertised as an Ultimate V. I am starting to have my doubts as to whether this is accurate or not and was hoping to get a little help in figuring out what version this actually is. The watch is engraved with the 116660 model number and has a V series serial engraved only on the rehaut. It's my understanding that the Ult V has an M series serial on both the rehaut and between the lugs and is the 16660 model. Here are some pictures. I hope that someone can help shed some light as to which version this actually is. Irregardless if its a Ult V or not, I love the watch and after all, that's the most important thing!

IMG_2022.jpg

IMG_2024.jpg

IMG_2025.jpg

If you need more photos, let me know what would help! Thanks for the help!

This is a normal NoobFactory Ultimate DSSD, less than 2 years old. It is sold by the Cartel, all the trusted dealers, and BK ... this is the watch most people here own when they buy a "DSSD"

Depending on the movement inside of it, it's sold for between $99 and $380 USD

Awesome! Thank you for the help. The V series serial is what through me off more than anything. It does have the model number between the lugs. I am starting to work on modding the pearl as the one on it was pretty bad. I appreciate the help on the ID.