When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Jules Audemars Tourbillon

So I am brand new to the web site but have been investigating everything and have decided that this is the watch for me. I was curious looking through the trusted dealers and saw that trustytime had one that looked really nice. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with how the watch runs or if there is a better place to get it from or any feedback at all. Thanks!

AP Jules Audemars True Flying Centre Tourbillon Replica mini review

This watch is a superb example of chinese replica horlogerie at its summit, both technically and aesthetically.The factories has created a stunningly beautiful luxury-like timepiece for the most discriminating of replica collectors and aficionados. It is a beautiful watch and very well made.

Comparison to a genuine is not really useful as it lacks several functions in the most similar genuine model the Audemars Piguet Jules Audemars Tourbillon Minute Repeater Chronograph watch

drgransaptourbillion1.jpg

drgransaptourbillion2.jpg

Movement PTS 3310 (Centre Flying Tourbillon Handwind 40 hour power reserve)

Beat 28.800bpm

Functions: Hours, Minutes, 24 Hour indicator and true Centre Flying Tourbillon

CASE DIAMETER: 42mm (Evaluation: Relatively large size is a big pluss)

THICKNESS: 12.5mm (Evaluation: very reasonable thickness)

DIAL COLOR: White Dial, Roman Markers (Evaluation: Exellent size and look)

CASE MATERIAL: Solid Stainless Steel 316L, 1 (Evaluation: High quality)

Strap: Leather Strap with Buckle insignia (Evaluation: average quality)

FRONT CRYSTAL: Sapphire Crystal (Evaluation: very solid and of high quality. As good as it can get)

BACK GLASS: Display Caseback (Evaluation: sufficient quality) With Detail Engraving (Evaluation: Superbly done but unfortunately engraving mentions functions not present in watch)

BEZEL: Polished Bezel (Evaluation:Excellent finish)

HACK MOVEMENT: No (no seconds so really no point in hack)

Water Resistant: Yes according to producer but can pigs fly

Dealer: Mary

Price: Less than 530USD (Evaluation: Best price possible for this level of quality Tourbillon watch. Note that price of genuine swiss tourb is often over 100.000USD )

Accuracy . Likely +/- 15 seconds a day

Conclusion: I am happy with this gorgeous watch and with the service from Mary

Happy Timekeeping

Dr.Gran

This is definitely an amazing watch.. The only thing is I'm not sure it's one I'd recommend to a completely new collector, there is a lot to go wrong with these and it's important to understand what you are getting.

imagine a Ferrari to commute to work in, and you'll get the idea. If you love it buy it, but grab an eta based rep for every data wear and keep the tourbillon for special occasions

This is definitely an amazing watch.. The only thing is I'm not sure it's one I'd recommend to a completely new collector, there is a lot to go wrong with these and it's important to understand what you are getting.

imagine a Ferrari to commute to work in, and you'll get the idea. If you love it buy it, but grab an eta based rep for every data wear and keep the tourbillon for special occasions

Buy!!Buy!! Buy!! ;)

Hell!! Why not use that Ferrari every day and enjoy it....it deserves all the wrist time it can get....besides this Turby is probably the most reliable of them all and I have had no problems with it (2 years)

These pics look really great. And generally the watch is one great looking one.

A watch like this one is likely to be shown to other people. It is very eye catching.

HOWEVER...

Nice as it looks, I would not recommend it as it fails on plausibility.

No rep should make claims to have functions which are not there. This one claims to be a minute repeater, but is not.

Such claims can be spotted by anyone who know nothing about the particular model.

Hopefully a better version will emerge one day without that claim on the back.