When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

H-Factory PAM 237 "GHOST" From Joshua

Rick James

Hey gang. I wanted to post some pictures of this rep. I think it's a pretty solid watch. I would say it's this PAM is a pretty good replica. The biggest thing that stands out is that the color of the lume (under normal light) isn't white enough. It's not noticable when you're outside in the bright sun, but indoors it kind of jumps out at you a little. That's really the only thing that jumps out to the naked eye.

While it certainly wouldn't fool you into thinking it's a gen, under magnifiaction it also looks pretty darn good. There aren't any particularly rough edges and everything is reasonably well aligned. I bought a rep TAG from Joshua last year and while I'm still very happy with the rep TAG, it wasn't nearly as good as this rep PAM. Under magnification, the rep TAG stuck out like a sore thumb when compared to my gen TAG. I wouldn't need more than 2 seconds to determine it's a rep. There is not enough percision in the edges (rough edges) and the alignment of the numbers. However when looking at my gen TAG under magnification I can't spot a single rough edge/imperfection. I don't own gen PAMs and maybe there are glaring issues I'm not seeing. I'm going based purely on the general quality of printing/finish/etc.. So that being said I really think this PAM rep is probably as close as it gets to perfect, for the money, much cleaner than the rep TAG I got (C16 carrera). If I needed it to be any more pefect, I'd buy the real thing. If I disregard the lume color, I would have to think about it before I'd decide that it's a rep, even under magnification.

pbmMk.jpg

YKW2K.jpg

N8SGI.jpg

FIXU2.jpg

Gb1PH.jpg

D9pTJ.jpg

6abSs.jpg

I have the exact same watch and was impressed. However, my experience was not so good as my watch arrived so devoid of any oil/lubricant that it was as dry as Vegas in the summer!! It stopped on and off and then eventually I could not wind it. The Zigmeister did his magic but the dry dirty movement soured what could have been a positive experience.

What is fine now and sits on a very nice Honey Brown alligator strap.

TimeShare

Thanks guys! I'm pretty happy with mine so far. I've worn it fro the last 3 days just to see how it will blend into my rotation.

I have the exact same watch and was impressed. However, my experience was not so good as my watch arrived so devoid of any oil/lubricant that it was as dry as Vegas in the summer!! It stopped on and off and then eventually I could not wind it. The Zigmeister did his magic but the dry dirty movement soured what could have been a positive experience.

Ouch, that sucks :-(. Sound's like a factory defect to me, I'm guessing Josh doesn't open them up. I do have a lot of watch tools at home, including a case opener, so I cracked it open to look and everything seemed to be fine.