When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best out-of-box Rep?

mikejungle

Hey guys, I've been away for a couple of years. After I bought my UPO and MBW from eurotimes (with a crooked dial that still hasn't been fixed), I kind of had my fill for a while.

Well, now I wanna know, has anything changed? When I was still in the loop, the UPO was one of the top reps out there; has it changed at all? And what are the best out-of-box reps? I've read some reviews for DSSD's and some Pam's, but I don't know what the "best" out-of-box reps there are right now...

I'd really appreciate your guys' help with getting back into the loop.

Thanks

What are you looking for? It would be nice to narrow it down to a couple of choices, such as the nicest vintage PAM or the nicest vintage Rolex, or the nicest contemporary model of a brand. Best new dress watch,etc.?

There are a fair number of BOOB watches, so a Breitling fan is not going to have the same list as a Rolex fan.

Well, the two i mentioned (dssd and panerai) are ones i'm keen to at the moment, but if there are really good reps out there, i may like what i see. I don't know much about panerai, so i could use your guys' help there and with the dssd, i read a review on the perfect-clones rep, but i can't tell if that's the best one out there.

so is it still just a handful of really good out-of-box reps or has it expanded?