When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

So many projects so little time

fotoman

post-1267-13353013024.jpg

So, I know I said I had some cool things to show off. Unfortunately, I had some straps on order and they are currently lost in the mail. In the meantime I got busy, all good things. Finally, looks like I'm back in the saddle again. I still have all the stuff minus straps, and some wood projects and the watch parts.

Very close to getting back to a realistic routine and work in hobby things.

But, I pass this shelf everyday and I'm sad it is only half ready.

So I snapped a blackberry photo (blackberry blows at photos) but, I don't have room to setup the box and get stuff going.

So here is the last tease before I get some real work done.

It's ok. I recently visited a Irish pub and said hey. What cool whiskey do you have. They had this import tullamore dew. Apparently some kids from Ireland were in town and that's what they wanted so they put it in stock.

It was the smoothest drink I've ever had. I mean like on the scale of a good wine smooth.

I do know that 7 yrs ago had I seen my collection I'd have flipped out. Only makes sense right? Clearly I fulfilled my own tastes. But, it took years of trial and error and many many advancements of rep building.

I'm soooo close.

I'm finishing my custom build guitar amp

I'm close to finishing the wood you see for display and photos

Got a proper lens for cam to take close ups

Got my donated watch mvt parts cleaned (thanks man)

Got new marble surfaces for photo

Light box completed

New pen models (not for sale, for me and gifts) picked out (place I'm living has a woodshop)

And, my bad ass 5 yr old, in the last 2 months stole the show at the hard rock by jammin with my band on drums during sound check. And, unbeknownst to me is a natural QB. He literally has perfect technique. I had no idea. Although, I ran into Daunte Culpepper a few months back and out 5+6 yr olds were playing around. His comment was nice release. I guess I should have listened. When I taped us playing catch and slowed it down, I have it lined up to tom Brady and he is literally dead on, eyes, hips, shoulders feet even his left hand was exactly where Brady's was. I'm not shittin ya. He is throwing 10-12 yards, perfect spiral and good accuracy. Before we moved up to the official ball (heavy) he was scary accurate, hitting a 12 inch hoop from 15 feet.

After checking YouTube, where tons of 5 yr olds are more talented than you. I only found a handful throwing. Our pee wee team last year won the superbowl and went 6 for 6 passing in the superbowl. No one in this flag league passes. My kid is throwing twice as far and much more accurate.

I'm not saying we will Peyton manning up the peewee league this year, being 5 he doesn't have the focus or interest enough to develop yet. But, this should be a fun year. Just wish we had our star wr back from last year. He is the kid of a 9 yr pro football linebacker. He was fast and had great hands. We would have no doubt tore it up.

Anyone got a 5/6 yr old w good hands? :)