When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

UPO with blue leather?

urbanshogun

I have a black upo in 45mm and am picking up a hirsch heavy calf.

Will any colour other than black go with the black face and bezel of the watch?

There is blue, golden brown, brown and black, all with white stitch.

http://www.watchobsession.co.uk/HIRSCH-Watch-Straps/HIRSCH-Watch-Straps-By-WIDTH/HIRSCH-Watch-Straps-By-WIDTH-22mm?page=5

Thanks for reading guys!

Planet ocean goes great on tons of different straps, and even plenty of different colours. Don't know about blue, never tried one, but think that combination may look a bit odd.

Brown is good to go though, light or dark, and looks great....good choice on the hirsch heavy calf they go great with the PO...like they are made for it!

42mm PO on brown alligator:

000_0003_11.jpg

Planet ocean goes great on tons of different straps, and even plenty of different colours.

+1

Select the colour you like yourself...I think the texture of the strap is equally important...my cheap 4th gen 42mm PO on expensive strap

three2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

+1

Select the colour you like yourself...I think the texture of the strap is equally important...my cheap 4th gen 42mm PO on expensive strap

three2.jpg

woah that strap is a beauty.

where did it come from? I was thinking about a dark green lizard but can't find one in 22mm anywhere.

Planet ocean goes great on tons of different straps, and even plenty of different colours. Don't know about blue, never tried one, but think that combination may look a bit odd.

Brown is good to go though, light or dark, and looks great....good choice on the hirsch heavy calf they go great with the PO...like they are made for it!

42mm PO on brown alligator:

000_0003_11.jpg

Cougar, where did you pick up that strap? Lovely watch you have!

Hey Maverick, that is not actually my watch (or arm :D) I do have the same watch on omega brown alligator strap, the pic above is just a robbed pic from the net to show some of the brown options. I'm not even sure what it is off hand :D but it is a hirsch modena or hirsch duke afaik. btw welcome to the forum, you are located only up the road from me currently ;)

Hey Maverick, that is not actually my watch (or arm :D) I do have the same watch on omega brown alligator strap, the pic above is just a robbed pic from the net to show some of the brown options. I'm not even sure what it is off hand :D but it is a hirsch modena or hirsch duke afaik. btw welcome to the forum, you are located only up the road from me currently ;)

Ah ok, looks really nice on that strap. Cool, where bouts are you from then?